Consent for processing of personal data for marketing purposes
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the company BJEŽ Original s.r.o. with its registered office in Dřevčice 174, 250 01, ID No.: 088 30 541, registered in the Commercial Register at the District Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 324977 ("Administrator" or "we"), within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the General Data Protection Regulation:
· Basic identification data (first and last name)
· Contact information (e-mail address)
- We will process the above data for marketing purposes, in particular for sending newsletters. You grant us this consent for a period of 3 years.
- You acknowledge that we will process the above personal data only for the duration of the consent.
- Personal data will only be processed by us or by a person with whom we have concluded a proper processing contract.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example, by sending an e-mail or letter to the following contact details of the administrator: BJEŽ Original s.r.o., Mladoboleslavská 958, Prague 9- Kbely, 197 00, e-mail: email@example.com. However, even after the expiry of the period for which you have consented to the processing of your personal data, we are not obliged to delete all your personal data (we may keep those for which our legitimate interest or the law allows us to do so). If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal.
Notes for the person concerned
Please also note that you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data in question is being processed and, if so, your right of access to such personal data.
- file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified and corrected without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional statement.
- to have personal data relating to it deleted without delay. We are obliged to delete personal data without delay if one of the following reasons applies: The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; the individual withdraws consent and there is no other lawful basis for the processing; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; or the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data while this is being verified, the processing is unlawful and you request us to restrict the processing instead of erasing it, the data is no longer needed for the purpose of the processing but we need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- transfer your personal information to another administrator named by you at your request.
- object to the processing of your personal data. You can send this objection to the contact address above or by e-mail and we will consider it within one month of receipt.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at our contact address or by e-mail and we will respond as soon as possible. In the last instance, you can also contact the data protection authority.
Prague, February 1, 2023